Friday, April 22, 2011

Suede - Attitude (Mick Jones Remix)



I don't know if you saw any of Coachella's live streams last weekend but boy, Big Audio Dynamite were amazing! I only wish that the set would have been longer. They did not dissapoint. The set was strewn with all the early classics and sounded so fresh and didn't lose the spark of the original versions. Gutted that they are not going to be visiting close enough to my city for a show, although I did see them with The Farm on the Globe tour! Anyhow, here's the wicked Mick Jones remix of Suede's Attitude which I don't believe is on the upcoming slew of Suede reissues. Cheers!


Give a little here!

1 comment:

Dubrobots said...

Saw BAD a couple of times over the last few weeks and they were incredible. Much the same set as Coachella but with another 4 or 5 gems too (Sightsee MC, Rewind etc). Catch them if you can!

Cheers for this, never knew Mick had remixed Suede