Thursday, April 28, 2011

Men Without Hats - Where Do The Boys Go?



Men Without Hats are back on tour for the first time in years, and even though it's just Ivan remaining, I'm still gonna go and check it down. Also a good friend of mine is doing their FOH so I think I can get in for free which is a bonus. I did see them live in the summer of 1984 with opening act, Spoons. That is like, 27 years ago. Holy *$#*!!!! This track is still my fave by them and one of my fave 80s tracks period, so here I give it to you in it's extended format because 3 and a half minutes is just not long enough!

Where Do The Boys Go? (Extended Version)

1 comment:

Tom in Portsmouth, NH said...

Wow...I like this song more now than when I first bought it back in '84...28 YEARS AGO! Brings me back. Thanks for the great vinyl rip. :-)