Saturday, April 30, 2011

Images In Vogue - In The House (Extended Dance Mix)



Another great Canadian 80s band, Images In Vogue. Call It Love is still my fave song by them but I love this single quite a bit. I know a couple peeps who have played in the band over the years but have actually never seen them live, which nowadays is just the singer Dale with a bunch of other dudes, much like A Flock Of Seagulls, but that's a whole other story for another time. For now, enjoy IIV in an extended version.

In The House (Extended Dance Mix)

5 comments:

Stephen Morris said...

Hi there STTVS - I just posted 'Colossal Smile' by Gruff Rhys which is on your wants list. Enjoy.

Jus said...

Awesome! I actually had already downloaded from your site. Cheers!

hapi said...

Hi Jus, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!

gokartmozart said...

Looks like the cover was a little Japan's Tin Drum influenced!!!

RC said...

Featuring Cevin Key later of Skinny Puppy. Good stuff.