Saturday, March 14, 2009

Super Furry Animals - Hello Sunshine (Davy Love Remix)



Very excited because my favourite band is releasing a new album on Monday. Super Furry Animals will be releasing their 9th studio album and it's called Dark Days/Light Years and if the free mp3 they've givin' away from their website is any indication, it should be another classic. I have said that about all of their records though. Today I give you a very rare remix of Hello Sunshine from the Phantom Power album. I believe this mix was supposed to be on the remix album, Phantom Phorce, but Davy Love was too stoned to get it in on time for inclusion. Sorry it's only at 128 but I have never found another version of it, so try and enjoy!

Hello Sunshine (Davy Love Mix)

1 comment:

riotic said...

Hello,
I recently came upon your website and I must say that you have done a great job and noticed we have similar topics like music and download. I would like to know if I can add a link to your website on the resource page of our website mp3bagus.com. I am sure that my visitors might get something out of your work.
Please let me know if this is OK. Then send me the title and URL you want me to use for your link. And also do you think my website is worthy to be listed on yours? I can send you the details on my next reply. I look forward to your reply. Take care.
Thanks,
Egi
Name: Egi
Email: blog@poptaste.com
Website: www.mp3bagus.com