Thursday, October 30, 2008

Tiger - Girl From The Petrol Station



One of the greatest and mostly unknown bands from the Brit-Pop era, Tiger put out some classic records before disbanding right after their second full LP. I was hooked right away after hearing b-side Icicle on a Vox Magazine compilation and went on to collect all of their releases. All but one. The second album Rosaria spawned the 2 part Friends single. The band split before the second one got it's commercial release. This would be the 2 part Girl From The Petrol Station. Promo copies did go out and I managed to find part 1 with it's exclusive b-sides, Paul Young and Sea Shandy which you can DL below. The part 2 b-sides are another story. Even Dan from Tiger himself could not find a copy for me. I know they are out there and they are called God It's Good and Rolling Rose. If you have them, please send them to me for they are the only 2 official Tiger tracks I have never heard! In the meantime, enjoy the 3rd and 4th rarest Tiger tracks out there. Cheers!

Paul Young
Sea Shandy

download

4 comments:

Caravatti said...

Hi. Congratulations, good blog. I have encouraged and I have created a blog: http://mapref41n93w.blogspot.com
Visit me and tell me if you like it.
Thank you. Regards.

crispy said...

I may be able to help you with this if you still need them! My promo copy has all five tracks on it from both singles, so if you still want them I'll see what I can do...

lee said...

Hi

If you still want it then the promo can be d/l using the link below:

Tracks:

01 - Girl From The Petrol Station
02 - Paul Young
03 - Sea Shandy
04 - God It's Good
05 - Rolling Rose


http://rapidshare.com/files/288094689/Tiger_-_Girl_From_The_Petrol_Station__Promo_.rar

tci said...

Hi. Congratulations, good blog. I have encouraged and I have created thank....
turk seks filmleri hiii harikaklar yataktavursmalar hadi çaman kazım kartal sikisleriniden videoları