Monday, March 31, 2008

Trio - Da Da Da I Don't Love You You Don't Love Me



One of my favourite bands of all time, and one of the most original. Considered one hit wonders apart from their homeland of Germany, Da Da Da was great, but Trio put out some really great albums and singles. The North American b-side, Sunday You Need Love is one of their best. If you're really lucky I'll post some live stuff I have at a later date, but for now, The extended of their most popular tune and some of it's various b-sides.





Da Da Da I Don't Love You You Don't Love Me (Long Version)
Sunday You Need Love, Monday Be Alone
Ja Ja Ja
Sabine Sabine Sabine

download

2 comments:

Maylynn said...

would you be able to post again?

astroblogy said...

Hi! I'd love to get the Trio material you posted. I was delighted to find your blog, and see you also have some other good stuff here. It'd be so great if you could repost. Thanks a lot.
Kevin
Canada