Saturday, March 22, 2008

Big Audio Dynamite - Contact



Wow! Mick Jones and Leo Williams from BAD are in town tonight! Leo plays in Mick's new band, Carbon/Silicon along with Tony James from Gen X and SSS.I'm really hoping to go. I have to work 2 shifts tonight and might be able to fit it in in between. I saw BAD when they toured with The Farm and it was quite a memorable show. Of course I never saw The Clash but saw Joe Strummer live and he was awesome as well. Wish me luck, and if I don't get to go, we can listen to Contact over and over instead!





Contact (12" Remix)
Contact (Club Mix)
In Full Effect
Who Beats

download

1 comment:

Darren said...

Thank you !!! I've not heard this in years !!! I bought this went it came out and played it to death. But lost the ability to play records and searched in vain for some time to find a copy to hear again online... till now !!!

Cheers mate !! :o))